HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup can be connected easily through wireless connections, and print jobs can be assigned from any device to your printer. Follow the instructions provided here to make a successful connection.
- Find out the Network name and password before starting to connect the computer and printer to the wireless network.
- Make sure your computer has a proper Internet connection.
- Turn on the router and connect your computer to the wireless network.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi on your computer and connect to the router’s wireless network.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables connected to the computer or printer.
- Switch on the printer if it is not turned on.
- Press the Wireless icon on the control panel.
- Choose the Settings icon on the HP Officejet 4650 Wireless setup screen.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard and comply with the on-screen prompts to connect your printer to the wireless network. Download the driver and install the file with the extension .exe.
- Gather the name of the Network and password to which you are going to connect the printer and computer.
- Do not connect any USB or Ethernet cables when you are connecting your printer and computer or installing the drivers.
- Connect your computer to a good speed Internet connection. It is required for downloading drivers and installing them.
- Ensure that the router is turned on and your computer is connected to the router’s network.
- Switch on your printer and press the Wireless icon.
- Go to HP Officejet 4650 Wireless setup screen and select the Settings icon.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions to connect successfully. Download the driver and install the file with the name .dmg.
How to connect HP Officejet 4650 to Wi-Fi Direct
Follow the steps specified here to connect your computer and printer through Wi-Fi Direct.
- Ensure that the printer is switched on. Load the paper in the input tray and position the paper width guides in its position.
- Go to Device Settings and open the Printers list. The list of printers will be displayed.
- Click Settings from the Start menu and choose Devices. Click Printers and Scanners next.
- Press Add a Printer or Scanner option and tap Show Wi-Fi direct Printers.
- The list of HP printers available will be displayed. Choose the printer with the name Direct in it.
- Select the printer and click Add Device option to add your printer.
- Enter the WPS pin in the next window.
- Click Next to finish connecting through Wi-Fi Direct and finish the driver setup.
- Open any document and take a test print and finish HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup.