HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting
HP OJ 4650 Printer Offline
Printer Offline error can occur due to several reasons. It can happen when connected to both the Windows and Mac systems. Follow the below HP Officejet 4650 troubleshooting ideas to resolve this error.
Initially, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to find out the connectivity status.
- Run the HPPSdr.exe file and open the app.
- Click Start and choose your printer from the list if it is displayed.
- If it is not listed, solve the connectivity issues by following the prompts displayed on your screen.
- Reset the print environment by disconnecting it from the power supply when it is turned on. Wait for a few seconds and plug in the power cord.
- Else, update the firmware whenever an update notification pops up.
- Service your printer if these solutions fail.
- In a USB connection, reconnect the cable and power cord between the printer and computer to bring the printer to online mode.
- In case of a wireless connection, ensure that the Mac system and printer are connected to the same network.
- Check the connection in the Print Queue under the Printers and Scanners option.
- Reset the printer.
- Turn on the printer and unplug the power cord.
- Wait for some time and reconnect the power cord again.
- If there are multiple printers in the list, remove them and keep only the default printer.
- Delete the print queue that already exists. Remove your printer and add it again and finish HP Officejet 4650 troubleshooting.
How to Reset HP Officejet 4650
- Resetting your printer will help you in managing or HP Officejet 4650 troubleshooting several issues. It is the solution to various problems that occur on your printer.
- It is a very simple process. Turn on your printer first and then dissociate it from the power supply.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds and then re-insert the power cord back to the power source mounted on the wall.
- Switch on your printer if it is not turned on already. Load a paper in the input tray. Extend the output tray. Take a test print to see if the error has been solved.
My printer goes into sleep mode often
- Sleep Mode is when the printer sleeps or becomes inactive.
- The entering of sleep mode can be modified easily using HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting guide.
- Go to System Setup and choose Energy Settings. The Auto Sleep/Shut Down option will be displayed there. Select the desired time for auto-sleep.
- The printer will sleep/shut down after the specified time is over.