HP Officejet 4650 Scan Setup
How to Scan with HP Officejet 4650 Printer
- Link the printer to a power supply and power it up.
- Bridge the printer with your wireless router, connected to a WAP.
- Ensure that the Wireless Access Point has an active internet connection.
- Connect your laptop to the same wireless router.
- Elevate the scanner top upwards and position the document to be scanned.
- Lower the scanner top until it rests on the document.
- Tap the HP Officejet 4650 Scan setup icon on the HP printer’s control panel.
- Allocate the type of scan job to be performed.
- The printer scans the doc and displays it on your laptop.
- Click Save to save the document in your local folder.
HP Officejet 4650 Scan using HP Scan & Capture App
- Long press the printer’s Power button to turn it on.
- Open a web browser on your computer and visit the manufacturer’s site.
- Expand the menu and select your printer model from the list.
- Click the Begin icon on top of the menu bar and select the Download option.
- Proceed with guidelines on the screen to complete the connection setup.
- The HP Easy Start software detects the printers connected to the same network automatically and lists them on the screen.
- Click the printer’s name you want to install and continue with the on-screen directions.
- Complete the printer’s registration and activation on the printer’s control panel and complete HP Officejet 4650 Scan setup.
HP Officejet 4650 Network Scanner Connection Error
First, check if the issue arises when you try to print using HP Officejet 4650 scan setup. If you have connected the printer over a wireless network connection, print a test page to ensure that the connection is active and uninterrupted. In case of a wired network connection, ensure that the Ethernet cable is associated with the printer’s Ethernet port and to an Ethernet slot on your router. If the green light on the printer is not steady and the orange light fails to blink, restart the printer, computer, and the router.