HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridges Installation
The printer’s ink is required for performing various print functions. The ink cartridges are designed to fit certain printer models. A sensor is built into the printer to indicate the ink levels, and warns users when the cartridges run out of ink. The cartridges produce vibrant, true color texts and pictures. It provides a crisp finish, and the ink gets dried up quickly. The ink cartridges of the HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridges Installation are HP 63 Black and HP 63 tri-color. The ink cartridges simplify your printing experience, and offer perfect printed outputs until the last drop.
How to Install the Cartridges in HP Officejet 4650 Printer
- After connecting the power cord and loading papers, the next step is HP Officejet 4650 Ink cartridges installation.
- Place your hands at the sides of the Officejet 4650 printer, and then raise the cartridge access door.
- The carriage slides to the left area of the printer. Do not proceed until the carriage does not move.
- Open the seal, and take any one of the cartridges from it. Touch only the black plastic area that is present on the cartridge.
- Discard the plastic tape from the cartridge. Open the lid on the ink cartridge slot.
- Handle the cartridge by its sides, and make sure it faces the printer. Press the cartridge into the slot until it gets seated firmly.
- Close the lid, and lower the access door. Tap the Setup icon on the operation panel of the printer.
- Select Tools, and Press Align Printer. It is done to check if the ink cartridges are inserted properly.
- Once the page is printed, raise the scanner lid. Load the alignment page facing down on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid, and then press the OK button on the control panel of the printer to finish HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridges installation.
How to Replace the Cartridges in HP Officejet 4650 Printer
- Verify the estimated ink levels on the printer’s control panel. Replace the cartridges immediately if the ink is low or empty.
- The ink cartridges need to be changed if there is a problem with it. While changing, as certain to buy cartridges that are genuine and compatible with your Officejet 4650 printer.
- Switch On your Officejet printer, and ensure if enough papers are inserted into the input tray.
- Grasp the handles on either side of the device, and elevate the cartridge access door until it locks into place.
- The carriage slides to the middle area of the printer, do not proceed until it stays silent.
- To release the cartridge, raise the lid on its slot, and gently push it backward.
- Take the new cartridge from its package. Keep the cartridge into the slot, and slowly push it until it clicks into place.
- If required, follow the procedure given above to install other cartridges. Lower the ink cartridge access door.
- After the HP Officejet 4650 Ink cartridges installation is done, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Wait for the page to fully eject from the device. Insert the page into the scanner glass, and then tap the OK button on the control panel of the printer.