HP Officejet 4650 ePrint Setup
HP Officejet 4650 ePrint Setup facilitates us to print documents of both texts and images to the email message that is sent to your device. It is a cloud-based service which is secure. All web-enabled printers will support this feature. You can just email them directly to your printer to perform the print function. Using your HP Officejet 4650 printer, you can print any documents through the ePrint function.
Steps for HP Officejet 4650 ePrint setup
- Connect your printer to the internet connection which is turned On.
- If your printer has a touch-screen, turn your HP printer On, and load printing sheets into its input tray. Install the ink cartridges in their slots.
- Tap the HP ePrint icon on the control panel of your printer. Choose the Setup option, and follow the instructions that are displayed.
- In case you are using a text-based display, select the Network Setup icon, and follow the instructions on-screen to turn On the web-services on your system.
- Now, print the information page by clicking the Print or Print Info. Make a note of the email address on the information page to complete HP Officejet 4650 ePrint Setup.
Print Using HP ePrint app
Connect your HP Officejet 4650 ePrint setup enabled printer and computer in which you have installed the ePrint app to the same wireless network. Using the ePrint app, you can print from any cloud services on your mobile.
Steps to print with HP ePrint from a Chromebook
- Compose a mail from your mail address, and send it to your printer’s mail address that you have noted down previously. You can also refer to the mail address of your printer from the Information page.
- Attach the document with the mail to perform printing.
- If you want to print the mail, access the email that you want to print, and click the Forward option. Type the email address of your printer, and choose the Send option. This will print your mail using the Officejet 4650 printer.
- If you want to print a webpage, press Ctrl + A, and then copy the document. Open a new document, and paste all the contents. Now, attach the document to the mail, and send it to your printer’s mail address by clicking Send to complete HP Officejet 4650 ePrint setup.
To print from a cloud-based account.
You can print your document or email from a cloud-based service using the ePrint feature. Follow the steps given below to print using the ePrint application.
- Choose the Files or Recent Files option. (Menu name may vary depending on the choice that you want to print from HP Officejet 4650 ePrint setup. E.g, Choose the Photo option.)
- Open the file that you want to print.
- Now, the print preview page will open.
- Select the Edit option to do any alterations in the file.
- Click the option Done, and then select Print.