HP Officejet 4650 Copy Setup
The HP Officejet 4650 Copy setup is designed to perform copy, print, scan, and fax functions. It copies documents at great quality. This printer supports wireless connectivity feature that lets you print from the PC, tablet, or smartphone. It is comfortable for home use.
How to Copy with HP Officejet 4650 Printer
Make use of these steps to copy a document using the HP Officejet 4650 Copy setup printer.
- If your printer supports scanner glass, load the document on it.
- If it supports ADF, place the document on the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Select the Copy, Copy Photo, or Copy Document option.
- If you need to alter any basic settings, change them.
- Locate the Settings menu or the Gear icon. Click on it to open the Advanced Copy settings.
- You will find various settings such as 2-sided copying, ID copy, Size or Resize, Paper Size, Paper Type, Tray Selection, Quality, Lighter/Darker, Enhancements, HP Copy Fix, Collate, Binding Margin or Margin shift, Save Current Settings or Set as New Defaults, and Restore factory defaults.
- Select the Start option based on the printer. Go to the main Copy screen by tapping Back.
- The copy job begins when you click the Start Black, OK, or Start Color button.
How to perform Duplex Copy with HP Officejet 4650 Printer
- Go to the Copy or Copy -> Settings and search for the 2-Sided Copying menu.
- Based on the model of the printer, enable the feature using these instructions below. The printer will instruct you to flip pages, if required.
- Click On or choose the box beside the setting name.
- Select the menu to show a set of two-sided copying buttons. To view all the copy job options, the display screen should be scrolled down.
- Use the 2 – 2 Sided option if you want to copy a two-sided original. Else, use 1 – 2 Sided to copy two one-sided originals to make one two-sided copy and complete the procedure for HP Officejet 4650 copy setup
Resolving Copy Problems with Officejet 4650 Printer
- If there are lines or color bands in the copied documents, then try these solutions to resolve the issue.
- Clean the scanner and the ADF rollers and see if the problem is resolved.
- If the copying problem exists, reset the printer. Also, check the power source if there is any problem, and also to ensure the HP Officejet 4650 printer is getting enough power to operate the copier.
- If the copied documents are completely black, check the scanner bar functionality and try to Reset the printer. The issue will be resolved.
- If the HP Officejet 4650 copy setup printer is producing blank copies, then check the power source and reset the printer. The problem will be resolved.
- If the printer is encountering slow copy speed problems, the reasons for the issue are provided below.
- Certain settings such as the incorrect paper type selected and higher quality levels can impact copy speed.