HP Officejet 4650 Airprint Setup
The new HP Officejet 4650 is a wireless All-in-One color photo printer that is built to perform all the tasks in an efficient manner. It can copy, print, scan, and fax the documents quickly. It supports wireless printing, AirPrint, and two-sided duplex printing. It supports HP ePrint that allows you to print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet. HP Officejet 4650 Airprint setup supports you to easily print from your iPhone or iPad. The Wireless Direct printing feature lets you print even without a network. You can print on two sides of the page using the 2-sided printing feature. This HP Officejet 4650 printer gives brilliant color and laser-quality text for the printed documents.
Printing With Apple Airprint Using HP Officejet 4650
The Officejet 4650 Airprint Setup that lets you to print from an iPod touch, iPad, or iPhone over a wireless network to your HP printer. Check these requirements before going to the AirPrint setup process.
- Check whether the Apple iOS device is running on iOS 4.2 or later.
- See if the Printer supports the HP Officejet 4650 AirPrint Setup feature.
- Make sure the printer is established on a stable network connection.
The iOS device and the printer should be on the same local network. Or, the printer should support Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct. Try to print. If the printer’s control panel displays the error message ‘No Air Print printers found,’ proceed with the next step to connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Use the wireless network to connect the iOS device to the printer.
- Unplug the USB or Ethernet cable and connect the printer to the network.
- Go to the control panel of the HP printer, choose the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, and tap Wireless Setup Wizard. Then go with the on-screen prompts.
- Try to print using the Apple device.
How to Print with HP Officejet 4650 Airprint Setup
- Power on the HP Officejet 4650 printer and open the document, webpage, email, or photo to print and then click the Share icon.
- Choose the Print or the Print icon and click Select Printer on the Printer Options menu for HP Officejet 4650 Airprint Setup.
- Choose the name of the HP Officejet 4650 printer from the list. To alter other settings, click Options.
- If your printer is black ink only, the Options menu might not display.
- Choose the number of copies to print. Click on Print and the document gets printed.