HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup
How to Connect HP officejet 3830 wireless ?
- To setup an HP printer on a WiFi network, connect it to a network, and install the printer software and driver for HP Officejet 3830 Wireless setup.
- Prepare for the installation by gathering the network name, password, and a computer connected to a wireless network.
- Make sure that the computer and the router are switched on. Disconnect any USB or ethernet cables from the printer.
- From the home screen on the control panel of the printer, Press the Wireless icon.
- Press the Setup icon. Press the Wireless settings and then select the HP Officejet 3830 Wireless setup wizard.
- Click on the name of your network and press Ok. Download and install the driver from our website.
- Carry forth the instructions to complete the driver installation, and connection setup.
Wireless connection through wireless setup wizard.
- The wireless setup wizard is run from the control panel of the printer.
- Make sure that you are aware of your network name, and password.
- On the control panel of the printer, move to the network menu, and then press the Wireless icon.
- Move to settings. Choose the Wireless setup wizard.
- A list of wireless networks in that area will be displayed on the HP Officejet 3830 Wireless setup wizard.
- Touch the Wrench icon to access the settings depending upon the model of the product.
- From the list, choose your wireless network’s name. If you network is not listed, enter the name of your network manually. Key in your WEP key or WPA passphrase.
- Your printer should connect to the wireless network.
- If it does not connect, print a Wireless network test report.
How to connect to network using HP Wi-fi Direct ?
- Turn on the printer, and keep it in a ready state.
- Go to Settings, click Devices –> Printers & Scanners. Select Add a printer–> Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Choose the printer from the list, and click Add Device.
- Now, look at the printer’s display for the Wi-Fi Direct Password.
- Enter the password in the computer screen, and click Next. Open a document, and click on File –> Print.
- Choose the printer, set the changes, then click Print and complete to HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup.
Printing with the HP Print for Chrome App
Prior to installing a HP printer, make sure that you have the either of the following computers. A Mac, windows, Linux, or chrome book. You also need a latest version of the chrome browser and a Google account.
- Install a HP print for chrome to print from a Chrome browser. Open the browser, and move to HP print for chrome. The app window will open.
- Click add to chrome, and follow the instructions. The HP print for chrome window will open.
- Close the window. Print photos or documents saved in Google Docs, Drive, Files, or Photos.
- From the Chrome browser, open the image or document that you want to print. Click the Print icon.
- The Print window opens. Select the Change button which is found below the destination.
- The Select a destination window opens. Under Print Destinations, choose your printer.
- Change any print settings if required, and then select Print to print using HP Officejet 3830 Wireless setup.