HP Officejet 3830 Mobile Printing
HP Officejet 3830 ePrint Setup
- You should know the printer’s Email address before hand to setup ePrint on your computer. It can be obtained by connecting the printer to the web for HP Officejet 3830 mobile printing.
- The succeeding step will be to turn on Web Services on your printer. If you have a printer with a touchscreen display, press the HP ePrint button, and tap Setup. Follow the instructions displayed on-screen to enable Web Services.
- Print a Network Configuration page before setting it up. The IP address will be listed in the Network Configuration test page. Switch on the computer, and open your browser. Key in the IP address of the printer in the address bar, and tap Enter.
- A Website Security Certificate will be displayed on your screen. Press Continue to proceed to the Embedded Web Server page. Click Continue in the Web Services setup page, and press Continue.
- If the Web Services are already turned on, Press Print or Print info. The Email address of the printer will be displayed on the control panel.
- Under Web Services settings, press Print info Page. Find the HP ePrint Email address in the next page displayed. Send files to the Email address in order to print files, images, or documents
- The files will printed as per your settings after you send it to the Email address of the printer.
HP Officejet 3830 Airprint Setup
- Make sure your printer supports AirPrint before initializing the setup process. To use AirPrint, your iOS device should be connected to a local network or Wi-Fi Direct.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable before connecting your printer to the network.
- On the printer’s control panel, click Wireless Menu, follow the prompts to connect the printer to the network. Connect to the same wireless network and start printing using HP Officejet 3830 mobile printing.
- For a Wi-Fi Direct connection, press the Wireless Direct button on the control panel.
- Open Settings in your iOS device, and choose the Wi-Fi option. The Choose the Network optin which is present, and the list of printers available will be displayed under it.
- The name of the printer will begin with Direct. Select the printer, and key in the password if prompted.
- The default password will be 12345678. Open the AirPrint app on your iOS device, choose files, and print.
HP Officejet 3830 Google cloud print
- Wired or Wireless, both the connection types will support printing from chrome OS.
- Know the printer type before setting it up. Check if your HP Officejet 3830 printer supports Google Cloud Print under Network setup.
- Registering your printer with the Google cloud print is the next step. Make sure that your Chromebook is turned on and connected to a wireless network.
- Switch on the Wireless feature by long pressing the Wireless icon, and check if it is connected to the same network as Chromebook.
- Open the Google Chrome browser. Tap the Chrome Menu icon, and choose Settings from the drop-down list. Go to Advance Settings, and click Google Cloud Print.
- Open the Manage Cloud Print Devices by clicking on it. Your device will be listed, tap Register, and choose Register again to complete the registration.
- Open the file you want to print, change the Destination by clicking the Change button. Select your printer under Google Cloud Print and tap Print and complete HP Officejet 3830 mobile printing setup.