HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download
You can download the HP Officejet 3830 Driver using the Driver Download link on this site, the installation CD accompanied by the printer, or a flash/USB drive comprising the latest version of the drivers. Use the link on this site to download and install the drivers hassle-free.HP Officejet 3830 supports Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and Chrome operating systems.
Click the Driver Download link provided below to download the basic HP Officejet 3830 driver for free. You can also use the installation disc accompanied by the printer to download and install the driver files.
The Printer Manual provides information about the printer’s setup & installation processes and troubleshooting solutions for various printer queries. Click the Manual Download button given below.
Driver Download & Install Using The CD
- Switch on the computer that you use to connect to your printer and eject the optical DVD drive from it.
- Place the installation CD on the drive and push it in. Check if the HP Officejet 3830 driver files pop up automatically.
- If they do not pop up, go to My Computer and double-click the DVD drive that has the driver files in it.
- Open the folder that is similar to the name of the operating system, currently installed on your computer.
- Right-click the setup file with the .exe extension and select the Run option from the drop-down window.
- Select Yes on the pop-up window and choose a destination folder for the files to be extracted and installed.
- Click Yes on the forthcoming pop-up windows and proceed with prompts on the screen to finish the HP Officejet 3830 driver installation.
- Copy the setup file and paste it in your Local folder. Connect the printer to your computer and start printing.
Driver Download & Install From Our Site
- Make sure to connect your computer to a Wireless Access Point that has an active internet connection.
- Click the HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download link under the Driver Download topic on this site and halt for a few seconds.
- The website prompts to choose a destination folder to download and save the setup file. Select a folder.
- Wait until the file saves in the chosen folder. Open the folder, right-click the file, and select the Properties menu.
- Expand the Compatibility tab and check whether the downloaded file is compatible with your OS.
- Exit the Compatibility menu and double-click the setup file. Select Yes on the forthcoming pop-up window.
- Follow up the instructions on the screen and proceed to the final step. Do not shut down the system in the middle.
- Click the I agree to the Terms & Conditions check-box and connect your printer and computer over USB connection.
How to Update HP Officejet 3830 Driver
Click the Start button on your Windows computer, type Device manager, and then click it from the listing.
- Expand the Network Adapters or Printers category.
- Find the installed HP printer driver and right-click on it.
- Select the Update Driver option from the drop-down tab.
- Pick the Search automatically for updated driver software option and click OK.
- The Windows 10 operating system updates the HP Officejet 3830 driver file to the latest version automatically.