HP Envy 4500 Printer Install and Setup
You can install the HP envy 4500 driver on your Windows 10 computer, using the HP Envy 4500 setup and driver installation disc, which comes with your HP Envy 4500 printer.
The initial setup guide and manual for HP envy 4500 Printer install, wireless setup, and software installation can be found in its User Guide.
You can also download the latest HP envy 4500 printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4500 or 123.hp.com/envy4500
Setup guide for HP Envy 4500 Driver Installation
- Make sure your HP Envy 4500 printer and your Windows computer are connected to the same wireless network. Once that is ensured, you can proceed further with the HP Envy 4500 wireless setup.
- Make note of your wireless Network name (SSID) and Password. These credentials are important to connect your HP Envy 4500 printer and computer to your wireless network.
- After completing the above steps, you can either download the latest version of the driver or you can install the HP envy 4500 wireless setup using the installation disc.
- Go to —->hp.com/setup 4500 or 123.hp.com 4500 from your browser. Enter your printer model number as “HP envy 4500” in the box mentioned and click —>Begin.
- A new page will open, containing the HP envy 4500 driver software. Now click —->Download and save that file. Double click on the downloaded driver software setup file to launch the HP envy 4500 printer install.
- Click —>Next and follow the instructions for completing the HP envy 4500 driver software installation on your Windows computer.
- Latest version of the HP envy 4500 driver or software supports Windows 10 operating system. Users are advised to check the compatibility of the driver installation software before downloading.