HP Envy 4500 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a free application present in the HP Envy 4500 wireless printers, with which you can print documents in emails sent to the device. Word documents, PDFs, Photos can be sent with ePrint and can be printed from anywhere with ease.
To use this HP Envy 4500 ePrint, you must register your Hewlett Packard HP Envy 4500 e- all-in-one printer at the HP ePrint Center. It can be done using a unique email address assigned to the printer. With HP Envy 4500 ePrint you can print on the go as long as, your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the HP Printer.
Before using HP ePrint, make sure you have an active internet connection
How to Setup HP Envy 4500 ePrint
- Turn ON the Web Services from the printer’s control panel.
- Enabling Web Services helps your printer to connect to the internet and HP Envy 4500 ePrint cloud service.
- Web Services can be turned ON using Web Service setup or Wireless setup by clicking Setup.
- After the above step the Web Service Summary will be displayed. Click Print info, to get the print out of the information page.
- The printed information page contains printer’s claim code or its email address.
- Example of HP Envy 4500 Printer’s claim code: 34axeck44bfrb
- Claim code combined with the suffix @hpeprint.com is your printer’s email address. Example: email@example.com
- After completing the above steps, you can send and print your print jobs to your HP Envy 4500 ePrint enabled Envy 4500 printer using printer’s email address from anywhere.