123.hp.com/envy4500 e All in One Printer Wireless Setup
123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup manual
The Initial setup of your HP envy 4500 e- all-in-one printer can be done using the instructions on the printer manual.
HP Envy 4500 Printer Wireless Setup
If you have a wireless router which supports WPS mode, then you can follow WPS mode of wireless setup.
If your wireless router doesn’t support WPS, then you can go to the Wireless setting menu method of wireless setup instead.
HP Envy 4500 Wi-Fi Protected Setup & Wireless Setup (WPS):
- Install or setup the printer software to your computer from 123.hp.com/envy4500
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the printer will start blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
- Press the Wireless Button on the HP Envy 4500 printer control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your HP Envy 4500 printer driver CD-ROM to install HP Envy 4500 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the wireless setup.