How to replace the HP Envy 4500 cartridge?
Replace the HP Envy 4500 cartridges when the ink levels are critically low. If you have signed up for Instant Ink programs, HP Envy 4500 sends cartridges when ever your cartridges are low on ink.
Steps to replace HP Envy 4500 Ink Cartridge:
- Check whether your HP Envy 4500 printer is switched on.
- Open cartridge access door and wait patiently until the cartridge carriage stops moving.
- Open the cartridge slot and pull the cartridge up.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the protective tape.
- Make sure you hold the cartridge in an upward angle and slide it smoothly until it clicks.
- Close the scanner lid and follow onscreen prompts to start the HP Envy 4500 cartridge alignment process.