HP Envy 4500 Airprint
Generally, users find it easy to install and print documents/photos in a Windows operating system. Since, Apple uses a different operating system; the process and functioning of these printers differ. To enable print options in an Apple device, it is better to make use of the HP Envy 4500 AirPrint option.
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution which was included with the Apple iOS v 4.2 and later introduced in other operating systems. If the users enable the AirPrint option, they can print any document wirelessly. Also, Apple apps like Safari, Mail, iWorks and Photos support AirPrint.
Pre-requisites to print with AirPrint :
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that runs on iOS v4.2 or any recent versions.
- HP Envy 4500 Printer with an AirPrint option.
- Working wireless network. Airprint is not supported in public wireless networks.
- Applications which supports HP Envy 4500 AirPrint.
Difference between HP ePrint and Apple’s AirPrint
|HP ePrint||Apple AirPrint|
|Does not require additional software or HP Envy 4500 print driver.||Requires supported applications on the Apple device.|
|Compatible with any mobile devices.||Compatible only with Apple devices.|
How to Print with HP Envy 4500 AirPrint?
- Run the HP Envy 4500 Print and Scan Doctor
- If your printer is not set as ‘Default’, then go to Devices and Printers to mark your printer as ‘Default’.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the HP Envy 4500 Driver and software.
- Restart the computer and HP Envy 4500 printer.
- Scan with a scanning app. (Only if you can’t scan the document)
Display of ‘Error – 2081883401’ while uninstalling
The error message ‘Error – 2081883401’ with the serial number, is displayed when you upgrade your computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. While uninstalling this software, click Ignore on the Error message dialogue box. The uninstall process continues and if it is required, restart the computer.whether your computer is switched on, and check if it is connected to a wireless network to complete the HP Envy 4500 Airprint Setup.