HP Envy 4500 Airprint Setup
- Apple AirPrint is a mobile printing solution present in iOS devices. It helps you to print wirelessly from your iPod, iPad or iPhone using an HP ePrint enabled printer like HP envy 4500.
- To use the HP Envy 4500 AirPrint Setup, your Apple device and the printer must be connected to the same wireless network.Download the mobile app for ipad,iphone and install the software from 123.hp.com/envy4500.
- Apple Airprint is supported by Apple devices with iOS 4.2 or later. Many Apple apps such as Safari, iWorks, mail etc that are available in the App Store support AirPrint.
Steps to HP Envy 4500 Airprint Setup
- Make sure your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer and your Apple device like the iPhone, are connected to the same wireless network. Download Apple AirPrint on your Apple device from the app store.
- Make note of your wireless Network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and Password. These credentials are important for connecting your printer and the Apple device to your wireless network.
- Go to the Printer Option in the AirPrint app of your apple device and search for your network name.
- Select your network and tap on Print to print your document using HP envy 4500 Airprint setup.