How to Setup HP Envy 4500 Scanner Driver
- Download the Software 123.hp.com/envy4500. Lift the HP Envy 4500 scanner lid.
- Place the document print side down on the corner of the glass.
- Insert the memory card into the slot.
- Change the destination to Memory Card on the Control Panel.
- Click on settings to change the resolution according to your HP Envy 4500 Printer.
- Click Scan.
How to Scan from your Computer?
Windows 8 users: Go to the Start screen and right click on an empty area. Select All Apps from the app bar and click the print icon bearing the printer’s name.
- Click on the on screen options and follow the prompts displayed in the dialogue boxes.
- Once, you have completed the process, click ok. Your HP Envy 4500 printer is now ready to roll.
For Windows 10 Operating System:
If you have a Windows 10 operating system, then visit 123.hp.com/envy4500 and enter your HP Envy 4500 printer’s model number and select Begin. After you are directed to the page with a link to the HP Envy 4500 Scanner driver/software, follow the above mentioned process to complete the same.