How to Fix HP Envy 4500 Offline Error
HP envy 4500 printers, goes offline due to problems with the Ink cartridge, or the wireless network or if there are computer related issues. You can easily recover from this by reinitializing your wireless router and then restarting your PC.
You can also reinstall the HP envy 4500 Software Or Driver on your PC to prevent more issues.
- Go to “Devices and Printers” on your windows computer by clicking the Start menu.
- As shown in the image given below right click on HP envy 4500 printer icon and then go to “See what’s printing” section.
- Like mentioned in the below image, remove the check in ‘Use Printer Offline’. After some time, your HP Envy 4500 printer will be online and you can start printing.
- If it still doesn’t start then you can Turn OFF your HP Envy 4500 printer and disconnect it from your computer and after few minutes reconnect it with your computer and Turn ON the power.
- Finally, Restart your computer and with that, your HP Envy 4500 printer will work perfectly well, without going to offline mode again. How to Fix HP Envy 4500 Offline error.